Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where did it go?


Where did what go? The magic of yesterday. It is getting harder an harder to see good magic anymore. To many people want to see magic like Criss Angel or David Blaine but people forget that with out Thurston, Houdini,Kellarand etc none of that would be albe to be.
Here at the Magic center we are all about talking about the good old days of magic. Do not get me wrong. I am not saying that today's magic is not good it is just I feel that somewhere we have forgotten what the true art of magic is all about.
Ever since the two words Street Magic came together that is all people talk about. Let Blaine do the street magic and everyone else do something different.That is where I wanted to get to . When you look back at the old days of magic they all wanted to be different. To a point. But it seems like today everyone is the same. I perform at comedy clubs and all stand up comedians are the same. That is why I work them because they want something different. So think about it. How can you make your magic diferent then anyone else out there.

No comments: