Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remembering A Master Magician: Harold D. Russell


So what do you say about a great magician, friend and man? Harold D Russel was one of the best guys I have ever known. Last week while I was gone Harold passed on from here to a better place.
I love it when I hear all kinds of stories about Harold. Sometimes I feel that I have known Harold forever just because of the stories. Harold gave me one of my first big breaks in the St Louis market with close up magic. I will always thank him for that.
Harold always went out of his way to help others and was just a great guy. You can click here to hear more about one of the biggest nights in his life and what others had to say about a great man.
Harold you will be missed here but I am sure that were ever you are at you are making people laugh and amazing them all. Thanks for all of the good times and memories.
It is because of him I say Enjoy magic and Enjoy life because Harold always did that.

1 comment:

Fresh B33ts said...

his middle name was delmar!!!!1!~eleven!!!

sauce: his grandson, ryanDrussell