Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Super night


Well what can you say about a master magician? Mike Super is a great entertainer. It is great to finally get to see someone who gets that the magic effects are just tools and we are supposed to entertain first.


I was really looking forward to seeing his show last night. I have never seen him live only on TV. I was hoping that his hole entertainment feel was not just for TV but in his show as well. Let me tell you it was. I do have to say that he is the first magician (expect for Copperfield) where I just sat back and enjoyed myself. There was a few hundred college kids there last night and they we entertained and at the same time in Ah of Mike's magic with everything from making a bowling ball appear to his voodoo effect. If you ever get the chance to get to see his show I really think you should make the time.


Mike it was great to meet you and keep up the good work.
Mike is a man who I can tell enjoys magic and life and so I will leave you with this like I always do. Enjoy magic and enjoy life.







No comments: