Thursday, February 5, 2009

Focus is a must


To be a success you must have focus.
One of the hardest things is to stay focused on one task at a time and get it done. I do not know if I have A.D.D but I feel like it sometimes. I am one of these kind of people that just keeps going and moves on to the next thing as quick as I can. I am working on getting focused and be more about task. I have a blackberry and have a bunch of different applications for it but I forget to use the task list sometimes.
Here is what I have found out though. When I do get focused on things I get all kind of things done and I feel better about myself at the end of the day and because of that I am ready for the next day. Every time I get into the office with focus on the brain I get all kinds of shows booked and am just must happier when people turn me down.
So if you are like me this takes training yourself and that is hard work. But once we get it believe it works great. Those are my two cents today. Let me know how this works for you.
As always enjoy magic and enjoy life.

No comments: