Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who really cares?


Just a quick question. Who cares really? I have seen a lot of chit chat from some of the forums and tearing people down. I really do not think anyone really cares about other people. As magicians I really feel that we are supposed to help out each other. But too many magicians beat up other magicians because they might not do the best double lift or coin vanish.
I really think that before people start to beat up on others they might want to check themselves first. just a thought.

1 comment:

The Conjurer said...

Matthew,

I believe that it is easy to tear people down in the on-line world. After all, no one really knows who is who. One can make themselves sound like the worlds best.

The magicians that I admire and listen to tend not to spend time on the magic bulliten boards.

Personally, I tend to visit them only once in awhile. The energy that they put out tends to be negative. After reading a few threads, I feel down.

You may want to disconnect from them too.

All the best ~ Fredrick