Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trash vs Professional


I was just talking to my father about the trash in our area. When I say trash I do not mean the trash at your house. I mean the trashy magicians screwing up this business of ours.
There are a few magicians in this area that go out for as cheap as they can and belive they look and are cheap. Because of them I know for a fact that people have turned down bringing in a magician for the next year.
I do not know about you but it makes me mad to see a trashy magician performing. I work my butt off on trying to be as pro as I can and yet others are crap. Sometimes I wish that there was a magic moffia or somthing that would take care of the trash in this biz.
Do not get me wrong I am not saying that when you first start out that you can not be a little unprofessional. We all have to learn. But these guys have been doing for a long time and one of them is like a God on the cafe. I just forgot it is thursdayWell those are my two cents. Like always enjoy magic and enjoy life.

No comments: