Friday, June 20, 2008

Why O Why does it happen?

So This post will be a short one but something I wanted to put out there. I am starting to get really upset with magicians who are backing out of being a full time magician. All I hear is how bad things are so I have to. I do not know about you but I am working more then I have in a long time.There are other magicians who have and are working more but the are just backing down. I just do not get it.
So I guess you have to think about how much work and guts does it take to make good money at this. It takes a lot. I am not going to sugar coat it . It is not easy but instead of going to get a job I am working harder then I have and it is paying off.Well I said that this was going to be short and it is.
Enjoy magic and Enjoy Life.

1 comment:

Bizzaro. said...

The only people who truly fail in this business are those who give up.