Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stick to your guns.




So a few posts ago I told you about someone talking trash about my act. Normally I am OK with that if it is from someone who knows what they are talking about. (This person did not)

So I was watching this clip and noticed something. What I saw was someone that knew what is best for there own act and stuck to there guns about it. I want to tell all of you who have been working very hard on your act and have had some trust worthy people judge it and you have fixed it and now it looks great.That you need to stick to your guns about your act. Now do not get me wrong. I am not saying that if someone (let's say like Copperfield) comes to you and says I think you should Whatever that you do not listen to him. You should always be open for things like that.

All I am saying is if the act that you have right now is your best and you love it and so do the people then you need to have full convince in it as well. If you do not then you might be heading down the wrong road. Just thought that I would let you know that .
Enjoy Magic and Enjoy Life.

No comments: