Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cookie cutting magicians.

So last night I was watching the Kennedy Center awards and I have been thinking about somethings. The only way I can really say it is the cookie cutting magician. When I look at most magicians today they are all doing the same pick a card, cut and restored rope and no one is that differnt. This is something that I try to be. Watch this clip of someone who was and is differnet and always will be.

Steve martin was himself when he performed he knew that is was not for him but for them.To me this is something that most cookie cutting magicians forget about. I have always wanted to be differnt. That way no one can say to me I have seen that before.I want them to remember me for me not the tricks but that I was who God made me to be. Think thru your magic and see how you canstart to be differnet and why you are doing that enjoy magic and enjoy life.

No comments: