Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Is there room for Bling in Magic?


So here is my question to you. Is there room for bling in magic today? I got this picture from Itricks.com and I started to ask myself this question.
You know if you look around in the world today you can see that bling comes off as a negative thing really. Most of the pro football players, rappers, gangsters all have bling on but that does make it a good thing. Really I think that we need to start setting a more positive mood for magic instead of looking like a thug. Do not get me wrong there is a place for great street magic but looking like a thug with all of the bling I really do not see how that is a positive look for magic. You can take it or leave it what I am saying it is up to you but I just think that we can do more with our money and time. Look at Penn he just gave something like $500 to Charity for some kids playing there never released video game. Lance Burton is performing for charities this month. So just stop and think about it for a moment.
So to go back to my first question "Is there room for bling in Magic"? I say not if you are wanting to give a positive mood for magic. Like always these are my thoughts. Enjoy magic and enjoy life.

No comments: