Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a great book.


Well I just got back from a vacation and I was reading Steve Martin's book called Born Standing up. This is a great book. To me the book is more then just a book for a working comedy magician like myself.
The bio is more then just him talking about his life but it also teaches in it. One of the best chapters in this book to me was the second chapter. He talks alot about his years working in Disneyland starting at age 12 and working there most of his life up to the age of about 20. When he starts to talk about magic it really makes you think about where did the good days of respect for magic go. The way he talks about magic is like poetry. IT is really pretty. Well I am not going to give it all to you. I want you to run out and buy this book for your library. This is a great book to have and really makes you want to fall in love with magic all over again. Happy reading and like alway enjoy magic and life.

No comments: