Monday, November 12, 2007

Relationships In Magic.

As I look around and see other magicians perform I see that there is one big mistake that most are making. That one mistake is they forget about building relationships. Look around and you will see the same thing. Most magicians that I have talked to just think that all they need to do just do a magic trick and move on. To me magic is more magical if you try to build a relationship with your spectators. When you are performing let's say close up magic. To me that is so easy way to build that relationship. People are made to have relationships in there life's so why not build on that in you r magic.
The other great thing about it is you are also building relationships for you next show. Everyone you perform for could be your next show. If you show that you care and build a relationship with them they will remember you next time they have a event. So That is it.

always enjoy magic and enjoy life.

No comments: