Wednesday, November 28, 2007






So normally I do not do reviews but after watching this video I had to. Long story short Bizzaro you rock homes.


If you are looking for a DVD that will teach you everything you have ever wanted to know about the great razor blade illusion then you have to look no further. To me this DVD is on it own. There is no DVD on the market like it. Very funny ,spooky,informational,and just a great DVD to watch and learn.


This video is taped at the 13th street morgue if that can tell you anything. It is not a spook fest but it is just a very fun DVD. I have not done this effect but I am going to go out and buy some blades and start cutting myself. (wait not like that ) Never mind . Anyways I would give this DVD a four and a half stars out of 5. But do not take my word for it go and buy it and find out for yourself. Again great job Bizzaro. To pick this dvd up just click here.


1 comment:

Bizzaro. said...

LIES ALL LIES!!

Uh.. I mean.. BRAVO!!